Deal Registration & Lead Management In The Sales Channel
The accelerating transition from traditional outbound marketing techniques to inbound marketing strategies is driving the need for vendors to reconsider their roles in the lead development and lead management processes. In addition, the systems that support partners must be reexamined for manufacturers who sell predominately through indirect sales channel partners.
This resource contains a concise summary of the impact of changing buying behaviors to vendors and their sales partners:
- Evolving roles and responsibilities
- Objectives for channel sales support
- Aligning systems to the new process
- Key questions to consider
- Steps to achieving an effective strategy
Get your free copy today!