Think Big, Start Small, Build Fast
When LogicBay begins a client engagement, our experienced program management team guides clients through the following steps.
- Assess the existing channel strategy in the context of corporate goals.
- Understand existing performance gaps and/or strategic needs.
- Develop a tactical plan with measurable objectives.
- Review existing platforms and LogicBay partner portal capabilities.
- Develop a “Think Big, Start Small, Build Fast” implementation plan.
- Implement and integrate the partner portal with existing systems.
- Maintain ongoing scalable assistance to your partners through the PRM system.
- Review results periodically and adjust tactical plans as required to meet revenue objectives.
LogicBay’s modular approach means clients can add new capabilities as needed without major disruptions. We aim to preserve existing investments in processes and technology while ensuring our partner portal plays nicely with other platforms.
A few words from existing customers:
"LogicBay is a company that works with their customers to develop a strategic plan to support their ideas."
"Great platform for training services!"
"If I had to describe the LogicBay platform, I would say great things. It's great with implementing customizations and enhancement requests."
"The LogicBay system has been very good for us. The customization options are great."